Digital Transformation is going to continue being a huge force in business, but the way it’s being done is changing. People, not tech tools, are the new priority.
Listen to this episode to learn how to make the most of this opportunity.
Learning notes from this episode:
- Global digital transformation spending is forecast to reach $3.4 trillion by 2026, from around 1.6 trillion today, according to Statista,
- This high growth means opportunity for corporate leaders, entrepreneurs and investors.
- When companies first attempted digital transformation efforts, the emphasis was on implementing new tools.
- These transformation efforts were usually led by the Chief Technology Officer or Chief Innovation Officer, with the rest of the organisation often able to ignore this change.
- While some of these efforts were successful, a lot of money was wasted. McKinsey estimates that 70% of digital transformation programmes fail to meet their goals.
- This is why, digital transformation efforts...