181. Why the best apps go on Apple firstDec 13, 2023
The app economy is projected to grow 4x faster than the US economy. This means opportunities for innovators, investors and the professional services that support the app ecosystem.
Listen to this episode to learn the fundamental differences between the Apple App Store and the Android ecosystems, so you can capture this multi-billion dollar opportunity.
You will learn:
- Why privacy is a feature on Apple, but not on Android
- How apps make money on Apple vs on Android
- The core tech differences between Apple and Android ecosystems and how that impacts business models
- How to decide where to release your app
Join our January program & get Early Bird pricing:
Listen here on Apple
Listen here on Spotify
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events