163. Innovation vs TraditionAug 09, 2023
When should you innovate and when should you honour tradition? The luxury industry answers this question all the time.
Luxury businesses like Louis Vuitton have been around since the 1800s, but have found a way to thrive in the Digital Age. In this episode, you will learn how they've done it so you can apply their lessons to yourself.
You will learn:
- Two key questions to ask to weigh up when to innovate
- How Burberry quadrupled its share price with digital transformation
- Which industry keeps growing despite recession fears
Resources mentioned in this episode
Listen here on Apple
Listen here on Spotify
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events