- Do you want to grow in your business & career?
- Do you want to learn from top corporate innovators and founders?
- Do you wonder what Heads of Innovation actually do?
- Are you sceptical about "innovation theatre" and wonder if innovation efforts drive value?
Corporate innovation efforts are full of buzzwords, and I wanted to be honest, I was sceptical. This is why I investigated what innovation leaders at the world's top companies actually do and how (or if) they drive results.
With help from researchers from The University of Chicago, we spoke to top corporate innovators across sectors. I combined our findings with the insights I gained from interviewing leading founders and investors for the Tech for Non-Techies podcast, and working with my clients.
In this e-book, you'll find what works and what doesn't, and how to identify the right path for you.
Since all companies are ran by people, we cannot separate business from life. This is why, this e-book takes you through top innovation strategies and helps you apply them to your business and your life.
Sounds great. I want the e-book!
About the Author
I'm the founder of Tech for Non-Techies, a learning community and consultancy. I've contributed to the Financial Times, The Guardian and Forbes on entrepreneurship and technology, and host the top rated Tech for Non-Techies podcast.
I've also taught workshops at the University of Chicago, London Business School, and Oxford University, and led the Blackstone x Techstars accelerator at the University of Texas at El Paso.
I have advised innovation leaders, founders and investors on product, innovation strategy, and commercial strategy.
As a non-technical founder, I have has co-created apps and algorithms that have been used by thousands, won App of the Day by Mashable, and were featured by Inc, the BBC and more.
I love helping entrepreneurs and have advised Chicago Booth’s New Venture Challenge and Microsoft x London College of Fashion incubator.
I hold an MBA from Chicago Booth, and a BSc (Hons) in Politics from Bristol. I speak English, Russian and French.
What this book covers:
- Six paths to innovation, as used by the world's leading companies
- Questions to help you apply each strategy to your business & life
- Case studies from top innovators
- Four top reasons why innovation efforts can destroy value (and how to avoid this)
- Ways to measure innovation success