151. Design Thinking for career and venture growthMay 17, 2023
Design Thinking, first developed at Stanford, is the strength behind tech companies like Airbnb and Snap. Great design was the foundation of Apple and Steve Jobs's obsession.
Design Thinking is a methodology for making decisions, and knowing when to pivot and when to preserve.
You can design your work life as an employee or a business owner. Design thinking is for people like you, whether you receive the paycheck or sign the paycheck.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- The four steps of Design Thinking that all designers and product makers use
- How to apply design methodologies to career and business decisions
- An exercise to help you choose the right next step when you're overwhelmed by choice
Listen here on Apple Podcasts
Listen here on Spotify
Come to our next workshop!
Join Design Thinking for Career & Venture Growth, May 21 2023
You will learn:
- Design thinking methodologies
- When to pivot and when to persevere
- Exercises to apply design thinking to career and venture growth
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Photo by Daniele Franchi on Unsplash
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events