180. Business & product lessons from Don NormanDec 06, 2023
“A brilliant solution to the wrong problem can be worse than no solution at all: solve the correct problem” - Don Norman.
Don Norman was Apple's first user experience architect and is revered for his expertise in design, usability engineering, and cognitive science.
Listen to this episode to learn the most important lessons from his best known book: Design of Everyday Things.
You will learn:
- How to use the 5 why process to understand what the problem really is
- Why human error doesn’t really exist
- Why marketing and product development can be warring factions
Join our January workshop & get Early Bird pricing:
Listen here on Apple
Listen here on Spotify
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
(Image by Jordan Fischer and Tech for Non-Techies)
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events