145. Why AI makes us boring + what to do about itApr 05, 2023
Humans invent technology and then technology changes humans. It was ever thus.
The biggest technological trend today is artificial intelligence. if you want to be an insightful leader in the Digital Age, you do need to understand what AI is doing to us, so you can reap the benefits and minimize the costs.
In this episode you will learn from Dr Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic, author of I, Human: AI, Automation, and the Quest to Reclaim What Makes Us Unique.
You will learn:
- How AI is making us more predictable and dull
- What to do to use AI to be creative instead
- How to make generative AI tools like ChatGPT work for you instead of against you
Listen here on Apple Podcasts
Listen here on Spotify
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events