174. What stock market investors REALLY need to know about techOct 25, 2023
Tech companies have changed the stock market and the economy. But, to be a Smart Money investor, what do you really need to know about tech?
Listen to this interview with Richard Kramer to find out.
Richard is a renowned stock market analyst and founder of Arete Research, an independent equity research firm, which works with over 250 global tech investors.
In this episode you will learn:
- How tech companies have reshaped the stock market and why this matters
- The process Richard follows to decide which tech innovations to invest in
- What investors really need to know about tech to be Smart Money
- Why investment bank equity research is often biased (and in which direction)
You can hear more from Richard on his Bubble Trouble podcast.
Get the FREE course - 5 Tech Concepts Every Business Leader Needs To Know
Listen here on Apple
Listen here on Spotify
Watch on YouTube
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events