149. What business leaders must tell technologists to build great productsMay 03, 2023
Product makers know how to make a product. But technologists do not know whom the product is for and what their aim is.
When it comes to working with the tech product team, a business leader's job is to represent the user and their needs.
Listen to this episode to hear three key insights business leaders must bring technologists to make great products.
This episode is for people who need to buy tech tools and make their own: founders, buyers and investors.
Listen here on Apple Podcasts
Listen here on Spotify
- Get the top 10 tech concepts every business leader needs to know
- Connect tech tools to business strategy
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events