164. Use Design Thinking to solve ANY problemAug 16, 2023
"You can design your work life as an employee or a business owner. Design thinking is for people like you, whether you receive the paycheck or sign the paycheck," Bill Burnett, Stanford School of Design.
In this episode you will learn how to use Design Thinking to make decisions and move towards your goals.
Listen to learn:
- How Sophia used prototyping to decide whether to move to New York City from London
- How corporates use Design Thinking to decide whether to acquire start-ups
- How Design Thinking can help you test a career transition
Join Design Q4 to Finish Strong and get 50% off with the code PODCAST here.
This program is free for Tech for Non-Techies members. To join our membership and get access to all of our courses and monthly sessions, sign up here.
Watch the Design Thinking Masterclass on YouTube. It will be available until midnight EDT on 20 August 2023.
Listen here on Apple
Listen here on Spotify
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events