173. The biggest reason things go wrong in product teamsOct 18, 2023
A great product attracts users, grows revenue and whets investor appetite. But what makes a great product? A good team and a smart process.
Listen to this short episode to see what a good product management process looks like.
You will learn:
- What specialists need to be involved in a product team
- The biggest reason why the products that get released are different to the product leader's vision
- How to lead developers as a non-technical innovator
If you want a product users love, listen to this episode.
24 October 2023, 12:00 pm EDT
Listen here on Apple
Listen here on Spotify
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events