87. How to commercialise innovationFeb 23, 2022
Success in tech consists of two parts: making great products and using them to build a business. No matter how brilliant an app or algorithm is, if people do not want to pay for it, it is unlikely to live for long.
This is why all tech innovators need to learn the core skills of commercialising innovation.
Listen to this episode to learn how Salesforce, Starbucks and Xero commercialise their tech products, and so you can apply their lessons too.
The top 3 questions you need to answer to ensure your tech product has business success are:
- How will this product help people make more money?
- How will this product improve customer experience?
- How will this product improve efficiency?
Always focus on the benefits that the product will bring customers, not its features.
Tell Sophia what you’re working on and submit your questions to her on [email protected]
Listen here on Apple Podcasts.
Listen here on Spotify.
Join the Tech for Non-Techies membership community. As a community member, you'll get:
- ALL of our courses (Tech for Non-Technical Founders, How To Speak Tech For Leaders and more)
- Monthly coaching with Sophia Matveeva
- Live masterclasses with global experts
- Supportive Online Community
- Library of masterclasses
- Exclusive Resources & Perks
Learn more and sign up at https://www.techfornontechies.co/membership
Say hi to Sophia on Twitter.
(Photo by Alexander Mils on Unsplash)
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events