172. Q&A: how do I go from banking to fintech?Oct 11, 2023
If you want to transition career from a traditional industry, or a stuffy company, to a fast growing business, this episode is for you.
“The business strategies employed by highly successful start-ups and the career strategies employed by highly successful individuals are strikingly similar,” said Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn in his book the Start-up of You.
This episode will show you how to have an entrepreneurial approach to your career change.
You will learn:
- What having an entrepreneurial approach to your career really means
- Steps to transitioning career: you can rarely jump from traditional to innovative in one go
- A key action that most people miss when changing careers
Get the FREE course - 5 Tech Concepts Every Business Leader Needs To Know
Listen here on Apple
Listen here on Spotify
Watch on YouTube
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events