171. Deep tech investing vs standard venture capitalOct 04, 2023
ChatGPT has popularized deep tech, but most people don't really know what it is or how it differs from standard software innovation.
Don't be most people.
This episode will demystify deep tech investing and show you why smart VCs never really take any technological risk (even in the most frontier tech industries).
Learn from James Wang, Partner at Creative Ventures:
- How deep tech innovation differs from standard software
- Why investing in ChatGPT is more similar to investing in semi-conductors, than in companies like Slack
- The typical funding path for a new venture fund: where do they get the money to invest?
- What you really need to know about tech to be a deep tech investor
Get the FREE course - 5 Tech Concepts Every Business Leader Needs To Know
Listen here on Apple
Listen here on Spotify
Watch on YouTube
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events