165. AI hype vs lasting innovation with Jamie Cattell, Partner at IBMAug 22, 2023
How is generative AI different from standard AI? How can you tell lasting innovation from the hype?
Listen to this episode to find out. You will learn from Jamie Cattell, Global Managing Partner, Enterprise Strategy at IBM Consulting. Before joining IMB, Jamie was a partner at McKinsey where he led McKinsey Digital.
If you work in a corporate, sell to corporates or invest in public equities, this episode is for you.
Listen to learn:
- The framework to differentiate between tech hype and lasting change
- Why smaller companies are more likely to be tech disruptors
- Which bank has made the largest AI investments and what it means for them
- What business leaders need to learn about AI to be effective
Listen here on Apple
Listen here on Spotify
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events