167. Four top tech books for Business LeadersSep 06, 2023
Listen to this episode to get Sophia Matveeva's recommendations to hone your digital mindset.
In this episode, you'll hear the top lessons from each book and why they matter.
- The beginners' guide: Swipe to Unlock: The Insider’s Guide to Tech and Business Strategy
- Listen to this TFNT podcast interview with co-author Parth Detroja: 12 Introduction to Product Strategy
- To learn Design Thinking: Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life
- Join Design Q4 to Finish Strong! to attend the Design Thinking workshop on Sunday 10 September 2023.
- Understand AI and how it changes business models: Competing in the Age of AI Strategy and Leadership When Algorithms and Networks Run the World
- Listen to Listen to this TFNT podcast interview with co-author Marco Iansiti: 9. The Business of AI with Harvard Business School Prof Marco Iansiti
- For founders & investors: The hard thing about hard things
- Watch this book summary on the TFNT YouTube channel: The Hard Thing About Hard Things: TFNT summary
Listen here on Apple
Listen here on Spotify
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events