156. Why most digital transformations failJun 20, 2023
According to McKinsey, 70% of digital transformations fail to meet their goals. And yet, these multi-million dollar projects remain a priority for every major CEO.
In this episode, you'll learn from Matthew Domo about why these projects fail and what to focus on to make them succeed. (Clue: it's not the tech).
Matt is one of the founders of Amazon Web Services and a pioneer in the cloud computing space.
He has created nine cutting-edge cloud products and seven e-commerce website solutions,
generating significant revenue streams for Amazon, Microsoft, and Rackspace.
Matt was recognized by USA Today as one of theTop 9 Most Exciting Entrepreneurs of 2021. Today, Matt is CEO of FifthVantage, a digital transformation consultancy.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why digital transformations fail and what to focus on to make them succeed
- What cloud computing is and why it's important
- How cloud computing was invented at Amazon
Listen here on Apple Podcasts
Listen here on Spotify
Come to Sophia Matveeva's next FREE class:
Power in the Digital Age, 28 June 2023
You will learn
- How tech changed power dynamics in business
- What it takes to become & stay powerful in the Digital Age
- Examples of how people have used these dynamics to succeed
- What one key step to take towards a powerful career
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events