79. Why human insight will drive success in tech in 2022
Dec 28, 2021
No code apps and outsourced product studios mean that there is more opportunity than ever for non-technical founders and traditional businesses to get into tech and succeed.
But, as more companies enter the market, they’ll be competing for a finite resource: our attention.
Listen to this episode how to make the most of this opportunity and avoid costly mistakes.
- The prevalence of No Code apps and outsourced product studios is driving down the cost of building apps, sites and algorithms.
- As more tech products enter the market, marketing costs will increase. This means a boon for Facebook and Google, and also for professionals who know how to attract and engage new users.
- Jobs that will benefit from this boom include User Experience designers, who know how to make habit forming products, Community Managers and Strategic Partnerships experts. None of these roles require coding, but they all require an understanding of how tech products get built and who does what on a tech team.
To learn the core concepts you need to succeed in tech as a non-techie, sign up for:
Live training and Q&A on 26 & 27 January. Places are limited.
Listen here on Spotify.
Join the Tech for Non-Techies membership community. As a community member, you'll get:
- Monthly coaching with Sophia Matveeva
- Live masterclasses with global experts
- Supportive Online Community
- Library of masterclasses
- Exclusive Resources & Perks
Learn more and sign up at https://www.techfornontechies.co/membership
Say hi to Sophia on Twitter.
Following us on Facebook and Instagram will make you smarter.