80. Why 2022 brings even MORE opportunity to non-techies in tech
Jan 05, 2022
The tech sector is massive and is set to get even bigger in 2022. As it matures, the number of non-technical roles increases.
Listen to this episode to prepare for the non-techie jobs boom.
Learning notes from this episode:
- According to research by Glassdoor, 54% of all jobs in tech companies are for non-technical roles.
- As the tech sector matures, it becomes more open to non-techies. When a tech start-up grows into a business, it needs the human infrastructure of a business: marketing departments, legal expertise, procurement help and so on.
- Peloton is a great example of a tech company, whose non-technical component makes it truly special. The bikes and treadmills are great, but the instructors, the community aspect and the branding is what makes consumers buy and love the products.
To learn the core concepts you need to succeed in tech as a non-techie, sign up for:
Live training and Q&A on 26 & 27 January. Places are limited.
Listen here on Spotify.
Join the Tech for Non-Techies membership community. As a community member, you'll get:
- Monthly coaching with Sophia Matveeva
- Live masterclasses with global experts
- Supportive Online Community
- Library of masterclasses
- Exclusive Resources & Perks
Learn more and sign up at https://www.techfornontechies.co/membership
Say hi to Sophia on Twitter.
Following us on Facebook and Instagram will make you smarter.