152. The Non-Technical Founder's introduction to working with outsourced developersMay 24, 2023
If you have an idea for an app or a tech business, but no tech skills to build it, this episode is for you.
You will hear from Natalie Kaminski, founder of Jet Rockets, whose development company works specifically with non-technical founders.
In this episode, you will learn:
- what insights non-technical founders have that tech founders often don't
- how a travel agent built a tech company when Covid shut her business down
- how to get the best ROI from working with outsourced development firms
- how to show traction to investors even at the early stages when you have no marketing budget
If you want to dive deeper, get Sophia's ebook: The Non-Technical Founder's Guide To Hiring: How To Hire Your Product Team And Go from Idea To App
Listen here on Apple Podcasts
Listen here on Spotify
Join the Tech for Non-Techies membership and lead in the Digital Age.
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Say hi to Sophia on Twitter and follow her on LinkedIn & Instagram.
Following us on YouTube, Facebook and TikTok will make you smarter.
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events