157. Tech trends and rumors from the advertising OscarsJun 28, 2023
Tech and advertising are intertwined: ads is where Big Tech makes most of its money. Learn about the biggest trends in tech from the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity.
You'll hear about developments and trends at Twitter, Meta and TikTok, as well as see what overhyped tech is behind us and what is yet to come.
In this episode you will learn:
- Where consumer trends start now and how to spot them
- Which types of AI advertisers, media and brands are most excited about
- Which tech player is shrinking and which one is growing
- Why the ad industry is the world's most tech savvy
To learn about how AI is used in consumer trend forecasting, check out Riviter (full disclosure: Sophia Matveeva is on the Advisory Board).
Listen here on Apple Podcasts
Listen here on Spotify
Come to Sophia Matveeva's next FREE class:
Power in the Digital Age, 28 June 2023
You will learn
- How tech changed power dynamics in business
- What it takes to become & stay powerful in the Digital Age
- Examples of how people have used these dynamics to succeed
- What one key step to take towards a powerful career
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
(Image: Gary Vaynerchuck and Sophia Matveeva, Cannes Lions 2023, design by Tech for Non-Techies)
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events