136. 2023 Prediction 4: Opportunities lie in the invention vs adaption gapFeb 01, 2023
What kind of doorbell do you use? A buzzer? A door knocker or a Ring smart doorbell system?
Right now, you can see all three inventions in use: one that has been around for millennia, and another that was created just 20 years ago.
This shows the wide gap between tech invention and its wide-scale adaption. While the Ring doorbell system is now well known, some people still prefer to use a door knocker – a system that was developed before Biblical times.
This gap between a product or an idea existing, and its wide scale adaption, is where the biggest opportunities lie.
Listen to this episode to learn how to capture them, as a corporate leader, founder or investor.
Apply for the
Live online: 5 February 2023, 11 am EST / 4 pm GMT
Listen here on Apple Podcasts
Listen here on Spotify
If you like learning about how tech products and profits get made, you'll like our newsletter.
It's funny too. Sign up here.
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
If you want to have a great career in the Digital Age, then APPLY FOR A CONSULTATION CALL.
What happens when you apply for a consultation call:
- Sophia and her team will look through your application. If they genuinely think Sophia could help you, you will get a link to her calendar..
- You will have a 20 – 30 minute call to discuss your goals and see if you are a good fit for each other.
- If we establish that Tech for Non-Techies courses + coaching could help you and believe we would enjoy working together, we will discuss a relevant approach to suit you.
- The aim of the call is not to sell you on anything that is not right for you. We both win if you get results, but we both lose if you don’t.
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
(Photo by Farnoosh Abdollahi Unsplash)
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events