155. How generative AI is changing business and the economyJun 14, 2023
ChatGPT reached 100 million users in just 2 months after launch, and generative AI has already changed how many professionals do their jobs today. But, how has it already changed business and how will it impact the economy?
In this episode, you will hear from Professor Avi Goldfarb, co-author of Power and Prediction: The Disruptive Economics of Artificial Intelligence.
In this episode, you will learn:
- which industries have already been completely changed by AI
- how to think about using AI in your work (and when not to pass it off as your own work)
- about three waves of technological change: point solutions, applications solutions and systems solutions
- why one University of Chicago professor said Sophia Matveeva was a new technology
Listen here on Apple Podcasts
Listen here on Spotify
Apply for Sophia Matveeva's 1:1 Coaching Program
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events