176. How community management helps tech companies winNov 08, 2023
In just the first half of 2023, the Sweat with Kayla app recorded over $77 million in revenue. Without an engaged community, this success would not have been possible.
A well managed community can help a business grow revenue, attract new customers and create a product that users love.
Learn how smart tech companies embed communities into their business models in this short episode.
Listen to learn:
- What community management is
- What the Content, Community, Commercialization model is and why VCs love it
- Two case studies of how tech businesses have used community management to grow
- Why community management is a great way into the tech sector for non-techies
- When to ignore community metrics
Get the masterclass:
Listen here on Apple
Listen here on Spotify
Tech for Non-Techies clients
- Reach senior leadership positions in Big Tech firms
- Lead digital transformation in established businesses
- Create tech businesses as non-technical founders
- Pivot into careers in venture capital
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events