2. How I Built A Global Social Network with Robyn ExtonNov 05, 2020
Robyn is the CEO & Founder of HER, the world’s largest brand for LGBTQ women & queer people. Their app is home to 5 million people across the world, with dating and community connections, and their events run in 15 cities, hosting 50,000 people per year.
She is also an alumna of Y Combinator, the prestigious Silicon Valley accelerator, and has raised $2.5 million from investors.
Despite Robyn's Silicon Valley successes, she is not a technical founder. Her background is in branding.
Listen to hear how Robyn:
- built a global technology company without a tech background
- made her first technical hires & hear her advice for non
- technical founders and non-techies working in tech
Listen here on Apple Podcasts.
Listen here on Spotify.
Do you have a brilliant app idea and no tech knowledge to build it? Get your FREE guide here.
There are 2 ways to apply this work to your unique challenges:
- If your company is going through digital transformation and you want your non-techie teams to be active participants
Then get in touch with us about bespoke training & consulting on [email protected]
For individuals, if you want to:
- Build tech a venture as a non-technical innovator
- Succeed in tech as a non-techie
Then Tech For Non-Techies membership is for you.
We love hearing from our readers and listeners. So if you have questions about the content or working with us, just get in touch on [email protected]
Sign up to our mailing list!
Be the first to hear about offers, classes and events