- Stand out as a Digital Leader
- Get found by recruiters, investors and the hottest start-ups
- Make the power dynamic work for you
- Hear case studies from founders, top execs and investors
Live online: 27 April 2023, 12:00 pm EDT
Make opportunities come to you
We will cover:
- What top execs, founders and investors do to sign deals + get top jobs
- What executive recruiters look for on LinkedIn today
- How to transform your personal brand for Digital Leadership
Learn to Stand Out
About Sophia Matveeva
Sophia Matveeva is the CEO & founder of Tech For Non-Techies, an education and executive coaching company. Sophia has contributed to the Harvard Business Review, Financial Times, The Guardian and Forbes on entrepreneurship and technology, and hosts the top-rated Tech for Non-Techies podcast.
Tech for Non-Techies teaches non-technical professionals how to Speak Tech and succeed in the Digital Age through corporate & individual training programs.
She has also guest lectured at the University of Chicago, London Business School, and Oxford University, and led the Blackstone x Techstars accelerator at the University of Texas.
She holds an MBA from Chicago Booth, and a BSc (Hons) in Politics from Bristol. She speaks English, Russian and French. Sophia also sits on the Board of University of Chicago’s Alumni in the UK.