As an executive coach, I work directly with a limited number of high-level professionals.
I have worked with founders, investors and corporate leaders, on areas including:
- Digital transformation: how can I transform my business with technology?
- Commercialising innovation: how do I make money out of my invention?
- Entrepreneurial vision: how do I go from idea to reality?
- Career transformation: how do I join the tech boom as a non-technical professional?
- Investment strategy: what do I need to know to be an effective tech start-up investor?
I typically work with clients in the following ways:
- Strategy Intensive: a 2 1/2 hour strategy session;
- a 3-month focused coaching program for new clients;
- ongoing 12-month coaching (for approved clients);
These are not right for everyone; they're personalised offerings and are priced accordingly. The 12 month coaching program starts at $40,000 per year and the Strategy Intensive starts at $2,100.
Yes, this is UK English. I am based in London, but work with clients around the world.
If you'd like to explore how we could work together, please fill in the consultation call form below.
Ali Jetha, Investor & Chicago Booth MBA
As an angel investor in technology, I find Sophia’s insights and advice very useful, as well as time-saving, helping filter the relevant aspects. Thank you!
Free Consultation Application
Hi! I'm Sophia
I've created Tech for Non-Techies to help people and companies join the tech boom. I've contributed to the Financial Times, The Guardian and Forbes on entrepreneurship and technology, and host the top rated Tech for Non-Techies podcast.
I've also guest lectured at the University of Chicago, London Business School, and Oxford University, and led the Blackstone x Techstars accelerator at the University of Texas at El Paso.
As a non-technical founder, I have co-created apps and algorithms that have been used by thousands, won App of the Day by Mashable, and were featured by Inc, the BBC and more.
I love helping entrepreneurs and has advised Chicago Booth’s New Venture Challenge and Microsoft x London College of Fashion incubator.
I hold an MBA from Chicago Booth, and a BSc (Hons) in Politics from Bristol. I speak English, Russian and French.
I split my time between London and the French Riviera, where I play tennis and sail, with great enthusiasm and very little skill.